Monday, July 16, 2007

CRABby Day!

Something nice happened at work today...I attended to this couple at checkout, and they enquired about crabs...where can they eat good crabs before leaving Singapore. They heard of East Coast but does not have enough time for that.

So, I recommended them No SIgnboard at The Esplanade...They checked which is better: chilli or black pepper...I was enthusiastically telling them of the difference and they decided they would have a portion of each. I told them "Now, you make me wanna eat crabs"
Guests left and that was the end...or so I thought...

After the Rooms Division meeting, Chan-Chan told me a guest left crabs for me...two boxes at that. One black pepper, one chilli crab...gonna bring home and share with my family.

I felt touched, its not about the crabs, its the actions and going above expectations...Thank you, Mr Ebbs, you made my day!

5 comments:

Helmi said...

I'm sure the guests really made your day.

inoemieself said...

Crabby day?hahaha...
now u have chilli pepper carb in ur tummy... Eyyrghh!!

Ed RockStar said...

I wanna eat crabs too

Anonymous said...

awww... such a nice gst.... so sweet...

-nickole-

Anonymous said...

Lucky I didnt bring back your crabs.Hehehe

Chandran