Monday, July 23, 2007

Life is a Rollercoaster

Time flies when you are having fun...a week has just passed in a twinkling of an eye!

WOW MOMENTS:

The Crabs!!!

I was successful in my job application! *YAY!* I'm looking forward to it...a lifestyle change, higher income,new skills and knowledge, more "ME" time...

Tried my play costume, very ugly and boring...haha, but thats what the character wears

Went for facial,my tired skin got refreshed!

Attended Charlene's wedding at Grand Hyatt, met up with old friends and ex-colleagues, perfect time to catch up

Had my gathering with Daph, Minghui and Sammi before Sammi leaves for Brisbane.

Got Norain's lappie at Harvey Norman...you should see the excitement on her face and she gushes about it as if the lappy was her bf...I wonder what name she has for him...

Sold most of my play tickets. Got a stage manager already too. Gan will take care of stage matters so Peter will not be too burdened.

DOWN MOMENTS:

Chen Su Lan called to inform that we are not able to have our WoW day on 1st Sept. The team was all excited and wanted to go ahead and plan for the day but the call dampen my spirits a little. Of course have already shifted...

What's next??? To another eventful week

3 comments:

Ed RockStar said...

looking forward to seeing u in the play. I even got a dress ready..woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Babe I'm not getting any replies from you on my sms. I want 2 tics for 16 Aug!
- rae

Anonymous said...

ha ha.. its life.. not everything become "perfect".. and happy that u shifted... but make sure shifted and CLEAR IT....

just follow ur heart to do watever u wan to do, care and share.. 100% commit... then life will be beautifuly, happening and meaningful...

be confident, trust urself can do it, can make it done..