Monday, July 16, 2007

100% is possible 100% of the time...

Another happening week! Got lots of things done...work, attended play rehearsals, went for my toning treatment,attended LP group meetings, run, took the stairs instead of lift,did community service,attended religious classes, made time to meet up with Mona, Clara and Weiling,cook for the family, got a job for my brother...and many many little others

All these made me realise that I had wasted lots of my time before...Used to not do what I wanted to do, citing tiredness and busy-ness as the reason...Those are my victim stories lah. everyone has his 24hrs...how u use the 24hrs makes the difference. Of course there needs to be a balance...don't have too much on your plate and then burn out...we wouldn't want that, do we?

I remember telling one of the coaches of the Leadership Program I attended: I don't finish work on time. He asked if it was the job nature of inefficiency. Of cos, I said its the nature of the job.
Haha, he made me align to the idea that I was inefficient...to a certain extent, it is true...I always have the mentality that I do not have other things to do so I could take my time doing my work...Certainly, not the case now...too many things to be handled.

I'm beginning to get the hang of it...Looking forward to another fruitful week...

No comments: