Saturday, July 7, 2007

Overwhelming...that's how I would describe my week...after the 1st weekend of Leadership Program (LP)...there were so many things to handle...

My goals for the week:

-attend 2 job interviews
-run 2.4 twice
-read 20 pages of Jack Welch
-do 1hr of Community Service
-make a stand for a person

Busy Week Indeed:

Monday: Work, bent on clearing HH mails. Followed up on tickets for the play.

Tues: Met up with the LP coach and buddy to set goals for the LP...somehow, my original goals got amended...at the end of the 3 months, I have to do the following:

Have a one-on-one date with dad, organised his 56th birthday on 4Oct
Go makeover WITH MUM
My brother to lose ten kg...
To get rid of my lovehandles and have a more proportionate body.
Fast for a full 1 month and attend religious classes.
To get a promotion and pay increment.
The promo and pay increment...is the scariest of them all...my coach says you are paid according to your worth!...hmm...

Wed: Work...Attended the job interview...and rehearsal for the play...
Extremely tiring and exhausting...rushed off from work...I left earlier thanks to Frankie, Momo and Riza, changed into corporate wear at Millenia Walk's toilet...(cleared the scary thought about toilets)...with my big Crumpler bag, took a taxi down to Keypoint...was anxious like crazy as this was my 1st interview in 7 years...the interview went great...but kena tekan...i have a typo error in my resume and my name was not spelled in full...ouch...but she said she forgive me cos its been a while since i had attended an interview.

Was not offered the position but definitely being considered...I lacked the technical aspect of the job I believe...anyhow, awaiting the results..

Went to Peter's place for rehearsal. Its getting more exciting...Peter, Clara and Mirza did their lines great...I have room for improvement.

Thurs: Day OFF....woke up slightly later...went on a mini date with Dad....brought him to optician to make a pair of specs...kelakar lah my father...anyhow, we had lunch and he paid for it...funnily, there were no awkward silence...we talk n talk and upon returning home, mum was giving me the funny look....i suppose she can't believe that we both sat n haf lunch together...

Then off to Peter's place for another run of rehearsal...

Dear friends, your full support please:
When: 15 & 16 Aug, 2000-2200hrs
What: The Importance of Being Earnest
Where: Black Box, Drama Centre
Tics at $20
It's gonna be awesome!

Fri: Work and Community Service
1st day of Fidelio training...engaging the newcomers and showing them how to use the system...so far so good...
After work, headed to Andrew and Grace's Home...the gals still remember me from the last "Amazing Grace" Chatted with them and could see that they are happy there are visitors..took pictures and shared snacks with them.
Met up with Shid after that to catch up

Saturday: Lp64's Concert...headed there with Sadiq, Norain and Elfi after work...saw those gals from A&G Home. The concert was cool...met up with others from AW...nice to see Gan, Felicia, Nisah, Melvin, Vincent...the list goes on...wah, Gan can sing...Chien Ping too....*clap,clap*

Sunday: Fidelio training still....the aim today is to rush home...and go for an evening run with brother...1st step to helping him lose weight...n me too actually...ppl have commented I am flabby...sigh

To another great week ahead...How's your week been? What have you created?

4 comments:

morningcalm said...

Heya sister, nice meeting you yesterday at LP 64's play! =) Seems like you had a busy week...me too...but not as hectic as yours. It's really good to hear that you and your dad are starting to open up to each other...keep that up! You guys will do fine! Let me know if you need any more support!

ah fun said...

wow.. liah that sounded like a pretty power-packed and eventful wk u had! i wish i had motivation like urs to get things moving n done. oh wells...

Anonymous said...

Hey remember to get me tickets 4 ur play.. i wanna watch it on d 16 ok.. Dun u worry so much bout d flabbyness.. Its ok lah not be able to see or spot it..
Elfie.. =)

Anonymous said...

ha ha... i really saw a beautiful butterfly flying and dancing.. dance for everyday, dance for life... busy and busy... but i hope u enjoy it... can be laugh, can be tears... but its life.. let's to make it colorful and beautiful...

butterfly... fly into sky with ur love.... higher and higher...