Sunday, August 5, 2007

FOUND!!!

Remember my earlier entry...my DM's walkie talkie was missing...Fyziel text me "Good News, the phone is founf!" I asked where...the story goes that Momo, my Japanese Guest Service Executive thought that the walkie was hers so she switched it off and left it in her intray before leaving for the day...

So funny...when I reached backoffice, she was on her knees...she was prepared to be "killed" by me...haha, I am that scary ah? Told her I was just glad that I can put the money (for replacement of the phone) to better use!

Missed rehearsals today at Peter's...Me and Jimi had practised our lines and made the hats for our leading actresses yesterday so I spent time to recover lost sleep.

Another long day ahead: after work will rush down to CCK to collect old newspaper for the fund-raising project, then meet Elfi to collect something (didn't meet him that Friday cos too tired!), pick Ryan at AMK hub to help with my new PC and printer (Helmi couldn't make it that day), attend by Buddy's Mastery graduation and lastly dinner with my "Balinese" friend. Finally, I get to pass him the Tasmanian Devil I got him from Australia (like 4 mths ago)

No comments: